Thursday, November 22, 2007

Advertising my Blog

Had a wonderful bussiness lunch today and the end of the year is nearly at the end. Well I've add my blog to a few Blog directories yesterday and also place Google's Adsense to the Blog. I must give Google credit for the easy way in which you could put adsense to your Blog or Website.

I accept that adding my blog to the Blog directories or a search engin doesn't mean you'll automatically get the visitors you want or need to make it worthwhile and that your Blog is just another small star out there in the Web/Blog universe - but then again more bling makes a better scene.

My son wants to buy some games from www.kalahari.net - why not start there and add them as an affiliate and save a bit of money - makes bussiness sense.

Bye

No comments: